Asian Diet : a Vegetarian Diet Not Only For Vegetarians!
Asian Diet a Vegetarian Diet based on Asian Food Standards
You want to try something different, to lose pounds and detoxify yourself?Try the Asian Diet, a vegetarian diet based on Asian food standards that classify foods as the Sattva (pure), rays (harmful if eaten often or in large quantities) and Tamas (harmful). Particularly suitable for vegetarians or for those who prefer to eat unprocessed foods. Promises that within three weeks you will lose about 5 kg (11 pounds).
The Asian Diet promises that within three weeks you will lose about 5 kg (11 pounds).
Not bad! Not bad at all!
I will make the Asian Diet
Because I want to try something completely different, or because I want to become a vegetarian or because I want to lose pounds and also give an opportunity to my body to be detoxified.
I will not make the Asian Diet
Because I can not eat so little because I can not stand the idea that for three weeks, I will not eat animal food, because my iron is already low and because the vegetable foods cause me bloating and problems in the intestines.
Asian Vegetarian Diet – Weekly Menu
Breakfast: 1 slice of bread greased with 2 Tsp Sesame + 1 orange juice.
Intermediate: 1 apple + 3 nuts.
Lunch: ½ cup. Rice + 1 cup of. carrots +5 almonds.
Afternoon:1 glass soy beverage +1 pear.
Dinner: Soup with pasta, vegetables, and nuts.
Breakfast: ½ cup Muesli mixed with 1 glass soy drink or almond drink.
Intermediate: 1 peach + 6 hazelnuts.: 1 peach + 6 hazelnuts.
Lunch: Salad with 1 cup white beans or soybeans, ½ cup. corn or rice, 2 tsp. sesame and 2 tsp. soy sauce.
Afternoon snack: 1 cup grape berries +2 tsp. hazel.
Dinner: 1 cup of porridge with oat flakes + 5 almonds.
Breakfast: 1 slice of bread greased with 2 tsp. sesame + 1 pot. Almond drink or soy drink.
Intermediate: 2 kiwi fruits + 4 almonds.
Lunch: 1 cup. raw carrots + 1 serving lentils with rice and 1 tsp. sesame.
Afternoon 3 rice wafers + 6 hazelnuts.
Dinner: 1 serving soup herbs + 1 c. rice with Mushrooms.
Breakfast: ½ cup muesli mixed with 1 glass soy beverage.
Intermediate: 3 rice wafers + 4 almonds.
Lunch: 1 leek moiety rice or rice spinach + 1 boiled potato + 4 nuts.
Afternoon: ½ cup grape berries + 6 hazelnuts.
Dinner: 1 cup peeled boiled shrimps + 1 cup boiled rice with mushrooms.
Breakfast: 1 slice of bread greased with 2 Tsp Sesame + 1 glass of soy beverage.
Intermediate: 1 peach + 4 almonds.
Lunch: Salad with ½ cup cooked chickpeas or beans or soybeans, ½ cup boiled rice, 2 Tsp. corn and 2 Tsp. sesame.
Afternoon: ½ cup. grape berries + 2 Tsp. hazel.
Dinner: Cooked broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots + 1 vegetarian burger (e.g. soybean).
Breakfast: ½ cup muesli + 1 Tsp. pumpkin + 1 glass of soy or almond drink.
Intermediate: 1 whole orange juice or diluted with water.
Lunch: Salad with 1 cup of various vegetables, 2 Tsp. nuts, ½ cup cooked pasta and 2 tsp corn or soaked bulgur.
Afternoon: 1 pear + 1 tsp. pumpkin.
Dinner: Fish Soup with various herbs, vegetables, spices and carrots + 1 nut.
Breakfast: Juice from various vegetables.
Intermediate: 1 cup grape berries + 4 almonds.
Lunch: Broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots boiled with 1 tsp olive oil. + ½ cup Rice + 1 cup of boiled shrimps with 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Afternoon: 3 rice wafers + 1 Tsp. pumpkin.
Dinner: 1 cup raw carrots, 2 boiled potatoes + 4 nuts.
Tips to Succeed in the Asian vegetarian diet:
- Before you start, make sure that you’re perfectly healthy. If you suffer from severe obesity (body fat mass more than 30 or more than 20 extra pounds) consult your physician or your doctor
- Increase water consumption in relation to the quantities you used to drink before you start your diet program. Tried to drink necessarily an amount of water 5 to 10 minutes before each meal and also each time you working out in the gym or you drink beverages containing caffeine (with no or very little sugar or sweetener).
- Use free lemon, aromatic vegetables, herbs, and spices.
- Choose foods of the highest quality: The less processed and as lean as possible – for example, bread and wholemeal toast, roasted and unsalted nuts, organic fruit and cereal products, meat without fats and cheeses with less fat from its nature.
- Where no precise amount is determined, portion sizes should be 15-20% lower than what you ate before the diet program.For example a shallow dish, not too crowded for plant foods.Size about as your palm for meats and fishes.A matchbox size for the cheese.
- For best results: Combine the diet with mild exercise
And one tip …more:
After completion of the maintenance program and the achievement of the desired result, don’t change immediately your way of eating. Continue on the same meal plan, replacing foods with similar ones and increasing the minimum quantities to adapt to your new calories needs.
Before starting any new diet and/or an exercise program please consult your doctor