Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
This easy chocolate cake recipe comes together quickly but with great results!
It’s a cake soft, light and “airy” but full of chocolate flavor.
Prep. Time: 20 min,
Cook Time: 60 min
- 1+3/4 cups sugar
- 1+ 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (natural, unsweetened)
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup boiled water
- bitter chocolate pieces (10 pieces of 5 cm each)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (170 degrees C)
In a large bowl beat oil, sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and mix to combine.
Add in boiled water and stir until combined.
Add in chocolate pieces
- Professional Weight Cast Aluminum bakeware
- Non-stick surface
- Includes soft muslin tote to keep your Bundt pan clean, shiny and scratch-free when not in use, and recipe card
- Made in USA
- Check it here
Transfer the mixture (it is too runny) to a bakeware cake pan 9 inches (22 cm) that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degrees (170 C) for 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven, allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the cake pan.
You can add cocoa and sugar powder on the top
Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or with vanilla ice cream