Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
Everybody loves pancakes! If you google “pancakes” you will get over 300,000,000 results!
Today’s fluffy pancakes recipe is easy to make and a little bit different because it needs yogurt.
Tasty, fluffy, perfectly soft and low calorie (I don’t add sugar), they are impossible to resist.
Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- 200 gr Strained Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Seed Oil
- 120 gr Self-rising Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch salt
- Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, yogurt, oil, vanilla, a pinch of salt together. until completely combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda ( gently whisk but don't overmix).
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 capful of batter to the pan. When you see the pancakes are nicely caramelized on one side flip with a spatula and cooked until browned on the other side.
- When ready transfer the fluffy pancakes to a dish. Add honey, maple syrup. fruits, nuts or any of your favorite toppings.
Fluffy Pancakes – 7 Serving Proposals
With Maple Syrup and Cream Cheese
With Honey and Blueberries
With Honey and Sour cherries
Fluffy Pancakes With Honey and Nuts
With Maple Syrup and Seasons Fruits
With Blueberry Jam
And (Off course) With Chocolate