- Keto Recipes – A tasteful Keto salad recipe that is perfect for your lunch meal:
- 1 large cauliflower
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs*
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting the head into bite-sized florets and steaming for 4 minutes or in a stovetop steamer until the cauliflower is only slightly tender. Set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together sour cream, mayo, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and salt.
- Mash the two reserved yolks into the cream mixture and whisk until very smooth.
- Add the cooled cauliflower, boiled eggs, celery, onion, and dill. Stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow the cauliflower to completely cool and the flavors to melt together. Garnish with green onion and serve cold!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories – 234
Protein – 7g
Fat – 19g
Net Carbs – 5g