Try this amazing pumpkin orange soup recipe! Easy and tasty, perfect for the cold winter nights…
Pumpkin Orange Soup
- 500 gr Pumpkin peeled, seeds removed
- 400 gr Sweet Potato peeled
- 1 Onion peeled
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Oranges juice
- 2 Oranges zest
- 1 tablespoon Ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons Cardamom
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
- salt ground
- 900 gr water
- Chop the onion into slices and sauté until it caramelizes.
- Chop the pumpkin and the sweet potato into 2 cm pieces and add them to the pot. Saute
- Add the garlic, ginger, orange zest, orange juice, 1 tablespoon cardamom, salt, and pepper.
- Add the 900 gr of water and lower heat.
- Simmer for 25 minutes, until the vegetables soften. Stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and beat for 4 minutes with an immersion blender until the soup becomes completely smooth and creamy. If it is too thick you can add a little bit of water and stir.
- Serve the soup in bowls. You can add caramelized onions, crouton and ground cardamom.
You May Also Like: Lentil Soup Recipe