Practice every day these natural and simple ways to alkalize your body and you will no longer have health problems! At the same time, you will gain more energy and vitality.
Dr. Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize winner in 1931 for cancer discovery said: “No disease, including cancer, can exist in an alkaline environment”.
Acidity in our body is linked to excess weight, pain, and many health issues. Fortunately, making your organism more alkaline is very simple and easy.
Making an alkaline environment is, in fact, the opposite of the acidic environment
Below are 10 simple and natural ways that you can practice every day and they will alkalize your body.
Another option is to drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily.
You should only mix one tablespoon of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
- Eat large portions of green salad, tossed with lemon juice and quality extra virgin olive oil. Greens (vegetables or fruits) are among the best sources of alkaline minerals, like calcium. Eat alkaline foods during the day like most fruits and vegetables. They sustain the body’s pH daily and keep balance in your organism.
- Your snack should consist of only raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are full of minerals that are natural alkaline like magnesium and calcium, which help to balance out the acidity and at the same time to balance blood sugar.
- Drink almond milk and make yourself a nice berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, or other greens. If you have a choice between almond milk and cow’s milk, almond milk is a better option to alkalize your body.
- Go for a nice walk or some other exercise. It’s very important to be active. Exercise helps move acidic products so your body can better eliminate them.
- Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air and go there whenever you can. While you are there, drink lots of water (and daily as well) to flush the system of waste.
- Do not eat meat every day. If you can skip a few days without meat it will be great because eating meat every day leaves an acid residue behind.
- Skip dessert loaded with sugar and skip drinking soda. Sugar is one of the worst acidic foods we consume and our enemy. If you drink just ONE can of soda, you will need more than thirty glasses of neutral water to neutralize the acidity in your body!
- Add more vegetables to your diet. Be careful, potatoes don’t count. However, sweet potatoes are a good choice but don’t make them with butter, use olive oil and Himalayan salt for baking. Peppers, Asparagus, squash, Aubergines, and other vegetables are also great choices.
- And last but not least: Add more sprouts to your daily diet. They are extremely alkalizing and rich in nutrients and energy-boosting enzymes.