Trying to Get Rid of Fat Hips?
You tend to store fat on the hips with a lot of cellulite and large water retention? Follow these effective diet tips, and get rid of fat hips now!
No need for deprived foods.
The diet that we propose is based on a detoxification plan.
These are the basic rules to follow to reduce fat hips
1. Drink plenty of water
Eight to ten glasses per day, preferably filter our water sources.
We will be able to eliminate the toxic products of decomposition and at the same time, water satiety will help the skin to be healthy and hydrated.
Do not forget that we are 70% water.
2. Consume less than 25 grams of fiber per day
3. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits with their skins.
Add them to your breakfast, like oat flakes with some raisins and nuts.
Prefer whole grain bread for your sandwich with some lettuce. Put some psyllium to your salads.
4.Prefer organic products and natural animal products
It is important to avoid pesticides that are summed in fruits and vegetables. Wash them well with water and vinegar. Prefer organic vegetables.
Also prefer to eat raw, unsalted, and not exposed to sunlight, nuts.
Eat fresh fish preferably and not farmed fish or meat that comes from animals fed with grass.
5. Drink 2-3 cups of green tea per day
Green tea contains a lot of antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals.
Free radicals are responsible for the oxidation of the body. Also, it has been found that green tea increases our body’s metabolism.
6. Eat lots of vegetables especially (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts)
They contain substances that help to detoxify the liver and thus eliminate unnecessary fluid.
7. Exercise for 30 minutes every day
You can warm up with a brisk walk and then make some exercises for the abdomen and legs.
8. Consume 30 grams of dark chocolate (70% cocoa) daily
It contains a lot of antioxidants. You can also drink one cup of cocoa every day, without milk and sugar.
9. Proteins are your main ally:
To lose localized fat, like hip fat, needed to maintain and increase muscle mass.
This can be achieved by eating sufficient protein combined with muscle strength.
Of course, not referring to protein diets, but the adequate protein in diets.
Ideally, you need one gram of protein per kilogram of body weight.
It is very important to eat the correct form of protein. The protein that is more absorbable by the body. This is the animal protein contained in the egg, chicken, lean beef and pork, fish and lean cheese, and yogurt.
From the vegetable proteins, very good is nuts proteins and less good that of soy products, e.g, tofu cheese.
The benefits of protein:
- Satiety. It is the basis for the formation of muscles, connective tissues, organs, hair, and nails.
- It contributes to the production of hormones and digestive enzymes. As hormone gives the signal when to use the food as energy and when to store it as fat.
- It helps in producing antibodies and strengthens the immune system. So, you are less vulnerable to viruses and infections.
- Increases caloric effect at maximum. It takes twice the energy from carbohydrates to degrade.
- It builds muscles and helps your body to burn fat all day. The muscles, even in complete rest, burn calories!
- Whenever lifting weights are minor injuries to them. Your body sends protein to repair the damage. This whole process takes 24-48 hours. So you force your metabolism to work, even when you are sitting.
* Before starting any new diet and/or an exercise program please consult your doctor