How to Lose Stomach Fat
You work out in the gym so much, but you do not know exactly what diet you should follow to lose stomach fat?
Follow this diet and gain perfect abs and energy
What it promises to offer you in a month is:
- Fat Loss of up to 2 kg, about 500 gr per week
- Increase in muscle mass to 1.2 kg -about 220 -250 gr per week.
- Loss of points mainly in the abdomen.
Your hard work in the gym will finally be rewarded as long as you choose correctly what you will eat and drink! We need enough energy to provide maximum performance in the gym.
The food type, quantity of food, its composition and the time of our lunch, affect performance training, rehabilitation exercise, body weight, and body composition. Follow the tips below and say goodbye to stomach fat!
* Do not skip meals, as reducing calories will result in muscle wasting.
* Eat three main meals and three snacks in between them.
* Consume a main meal of the day four hours before training to complete the digestion of food.
* Drink plenty of water during the whole day and particularly before training. If the workout lasts longer than the time necessary, have a sports drink to replenish electrolytes.
* Remember that alcohol is strictly prohibited, what is recommended is four cups of green tea without sugar every day.
Make the program of your choice
120 grams. oat flakes with 500 ml milk
yogurt 2%, 1 tbsp honey, dried berries (cranberries, goji berries, acai berries)
omelet (2 eggs plus 2 egg whites), 2 slices whole grain bread, 1 cup milk 1.5%, 1 glass of natural fruit juice
2-3 slices multigrain bread with whole grain tahini (ardeh) and honey, 1 glass of milk, 1 fruit
1 yogurt 2% with 50 grams. raw almonds or
nuts and a banana
toast with mozzarella cheese, tomato, mushrooms and 1 fruit
baguette with chicken fillet, mustard, tomato, lettuce and 1 fruit
250 grams. grilled fish with salad and nuts, vegetable salad
turkey fillet with quinoa and corn and broccoli salad
beef steak with brown rice and green salad
3-4 rye cracker with peanut butter and honey, 1 fruit
1-2 fresh fruit with milk(milkshakes)
50 grams. shoulders nuts and 1 fruit
Boiled potatoes with chicken and tomato, 1 fruit
salmon filet with broccoli and steamed zucchini, 1 fruit
omelet with mushrooms and green peppers and 1 fruit
For Perfect, Abs check out the
And what will you eat after training?
Choose the right snack
1 yogurt 2% honey and 1 fruit
cottage cheese, 2 multi grain bread sticks, 1 fruit
protein shake (20-30 g. protein) with fresh or dried fruit