Brownies made with cocoa is one of the best and most popular cocoa brownies recipes on the internet!
Made with natural cocoa powder with no extra chocolate (which means not extra butter and sugar) are bitter and sweet, simple and delicious. The natural cocoa powder (use the best cocoa you have) gives pure chocolate flavor and taste and makes these brownies unforgettable!
Believe me 🙂 the brownies made with cocoa recipe is the only brownies recipe that you will ever need!
Brownies Made With Cocoa
- 140 gr unsalted butter (10 tablespoons)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 65gr unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (65gr) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- In a heatproof bowl combine cocoa powder, sugar, butter, and salt
- Set the bowl in Bain Marie and stir from time to time until the butter is melted and the mixture is soft
- Set the bowl aside and let the mixture cool down
- Add in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time stirring after each one
- When the mixture looks thick and shiny add the flour stirring until the mixture looks well blended
- Beat for a minute with a wooden spoon
- Line a square baking pan (8×8 inches or 20x20cm) with a parchment paper
- Spread the mixture in the lined pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let it cool completely
- Transfer the brownies to a cutting board
- Cut into squares