Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
Everybody loves pancakes! If you google “pancakes” you will get over 300,000,000 results!
Today’s fluffy pancakes recipe is easy to make and a little bit different because it needs yogurt.
Tasty, fluffy, perfectly soft and low calorie (I don’t add sugar), it’s impossible to resist.
Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- 200 gr Strained Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Seed Oil
- 120 gr Self-rising Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch salt
- Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, yogurt, oil, vanilla, a pinch of salt together. until completely combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda ( gently whisk but don't overmix).
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 capful of batter to the pan. When you see the pancakes are nicely caramelized on one side flip with a spatula and cooked until browned on the other side.
- When ready transfer the fluffy pancakes to a dish. Add honey, maple syrup. fruits, nuts or any of your favorite toppings.