The riper the bananas the better they are for making the best banana chocolate muffins. I use almost brown bananas to get the most flavor
– Use extra virgin olive oil not only because it is a healthier choice but also it adds extra moisture to the banana chocolate muffins.
– Use brown sugar because it has a deeper flavor than white sugar, also makes these banana chocolate muffins super moist.
Best Banana Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk I use Almond milk
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas Mashed Ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- few drops Vanilla Extract
- 100g/3.5oz Chocolate Drops
- Preheat oven to 175o C / 347o F.In a mixing bowl combine the wet ingredients: Oil with brown sugar, milk and vanilla extractAdd eggs and beat well. Add oatmeal and mashed bananas, Whisk.In another bowl mix the dry ingredients: Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt.Mix.Gradually pour flour into the mixture and mix with a spoon until blended.Add chocolate drops and mix gently.Divide the mixture in a muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. To make sure they are baked, dip a toothpick in the center of one of the muffins. If it’s dry, they are ready.