How to Make a Perfect Omelet – This oven-baked omelet recipe with potatoes, is a light meal, which becomes even more delicious by adding zucchini, mint, and cheese.
Tip: Serve it with a seasonal salad.
Perfect Omelet - Oven Baked
- 5 eggs
- 500 gr patotes thinly sliced
- 500 gr zucchinis thinly sliced
- 1 glass of milk whole fat
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 200 gr grated parmesan cheese
- 200 gr grated gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170 C degrees and butter a medium pan. Prepare the vegetables and make the first layer with the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, make a second layer with the zucchinis, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with half the gouda cheese, half the parmesan cheese, and the mint.Continue with the third layer of potatoes, a third layer of zucchinis salt and pepper each, and sprinkle with the remaining gouda, parmesan, and mint. Beat the eggs with the milk, season with salt and pepper, and pour over the contents of your pan. Cover with foil and bake it in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove the foil and bake a little more until the omelet gets colored on top. Serve the omelet by cutting it into pieces.