Anti-Aging Diet – You Better Start Early!
But why do we need an Anti-Aging Diet early? From the age of 30, the body starts reducing the production of growth hormones, leaving the skin less fresh and bright.
The skin lesion starts from the inside, not from outside.
The most important chemical about weight loss is dopamine. The lack of it, which becomes more common as we age, makes you feel sluggish and unfulfilled, leading to low metabolism and constant cravings. The imbalance in brain chemistry not only leads to weight gain, but also to aging skin and body ailments.
So focus on your mind. The brain controls the metabolism and how quickly we age. The anti-aging diet focuses on foods that regenerate brain chemistry.
Faithfully followed the following rules in your diet and feel much younger with a much brighter and smoother skin
Anti-Aging Diet Rules
Put spices in your diet
- Selects at least three herbs and spices in your everyday meal. It will not only add flavor to your food but also many different antioxidants, skin friendly and brain, vitamins, and minerals. In addition, some spices increase metabolism
2. Drink tea
- The tea helps in weight loss and in any anti-aging diet. This is due to the high concentration of chemicals, polyphenols, which are full of antioxidants.
- Drink it after every meal (but at least three hours before sleep).
- No matter what kind of tea you prefer -black, white or green- all derived from the same plant.
- The tea leaves, however, have a higher content of nutrients than tea bags.
- Green has been shown to reduce the absorption of fat, while a kind of black tea (Oolong), enhances the metabolism and has low caffeine content.
- Herbal extracts are also beneficial as they are rich in alpha hydroxyl which is skin friendly.
Prefer yogurt as a snack
- Of course, the low-fat yogurt, without added sugar (Greek Yogurt is a perfect choice). High protein content and calcium, low-fat yogurt assists in fat burning.
- The low fat provides all the benefits of milk without additional fat or calories and contains more calcium and protein per serving than other dairy products.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of a jam without sugar or honey and/or 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Researchers from the University of Tennessee showed that those who ate three servings of yogurt daily lost 61% more fat than those who did not include it in their diet.
Eat fish (a lot)
- Because only good quality protein must be ingested, try to eat daily fish and chicken products, turkey, eggs, and low-fat dairy products.
- Lean red meat is good for one time per week.
- Fish that are high in beneficial omega-3 fatty acids especially salmon – may be consumed up to 4 times in the same period.
- Grill it or cook it in the steam with a little olive oil and herbs. Vegetarians can instead choose foods based on soy.
Make sugar your enemy
- The maintenance of blood sugar levels is important to control cravings. Sugar also causes aging in your skin. This means that you must avoid sugar in all its forms.
- Watch the label of the ingredients, avoid those with the high fructose corn syrup, fructose, glucose, lactose, dextrose, and the syrup.
- Sugar can be found even in supposedly healthy snacks such as energy bars and cereals.
- It is very beneficial to replace white rice with brown, to prefer sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes and choose flour, bread, and whole wheat pasta.
Eat fibers to satiate more easily
- Foods that contain a lot of fibers maintain and balance the glucose levels and get your hunger satiate more easily
- Prefer whole grains such as brown rice and oats, as well as numerous green vegetables, peas, beans, lentils, seeds, and nuts.
Drink (and eat…) a lot of water
- Beautiful skin is well hydrated, so it is important to drink plenty of water during the day.
- You can also take water from the fruits and vegetables: apple, broccoli, grape, lettuce, peach, and tomato containing 80-90% liquid.
- If you are hungry, between meals, drink 250 ml of warm water with lemon or a tea cup. After half an hour if you still feel hungry, you can eat a piece of fruit.
8. “Colorize” your dish
- The color fruits and vegetables are high in powerful antioxidants, which make you look younger.
- Take care to combine different colors in fruits and vegetables because they contain different antioxidants that benefit the skin.
- Colorful foods especially those that are red or orange naturally protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
♥ The dark green and yellow-orange foods are rich in vitamin A and improve the appearance and texture of the skin, while citrus, rich in vitamin C, increase the skin collagen, making it more vigorous and youthful.
9. Enjoy your vegetables raw!
- This is because raw fruits and vegetables have a higher content of nutrients and heat destroys important enzymes that contribute to good digestion.
- You must also chew more raw foods, so eating more slowly, more easily you get satisfied.
- Of course, we should note that cooked vegetables are digestible and sometimes heat improves the absorption of nutrients by the body – particularly the red, orange and yellow vegetables.
10. Measure your plate
- Up to 1/3 should contain foods of animal origin (i.e proteins, such as chicken, red meat, fish, eggs).
- The remaining 2/3 should consist of two or more different vegetables or vegetables and whole grains (lentils, brown rice, beans, whole wheat pasta).